Dresden  /City/Restaurants-and-cafes

Coselpalais Dresden

The Coselpalais is located at the Dresden Frauenkirche church in the historic Old Town. It was founded in 1999 faithfully restored. It was one of the most important buildings of the 18th Dresden Century and was designed by Julius Henry Black for the son of August the Strong, Count Friedrich August Cosel as a baroque city palace with Ehrenhof built. The two side wings of the Court of Honor was already after the destruction of 1945 restored in 1972. Today there is a Barockcafe and a vaulted restaurant in Coselpalais. Nearby is the Johanneum - Dresden Transport Museum, the Neumarkt and Fuerstenzug.

Coselpalais Dresden

 

 

Dresden city
Dresden highlights
Dresden events
Dresden shopping special
 
 
Bookmark setzen: Link senden an Facebook Link senden an Twitter Link senden an StudiVZ Link senden an Mr. Wong Link senden an MySpace Link senden an del.icio.us Link senden an digg Link senden an Folkd Link senden an Google Bookmarks Link senden an Live-MSN Link senden an YahooMyWeb Link senden an Linkarena Link senden an Reddit Link senden an Y!GG Link senden an Oneview Link senden an Webnews

Contact  •  About us  •  Media  •  Offers for businesses

More to see at Virtualcity Deutschland: Virtualcity Berlin  •  Virtualcity Leipzig  •  Virtualcity Munich

Terms of use  •  Imprint  •  Privacy Policy  •  © 2008-2016 Virtualcity Deutschland

Javascript not activated?